- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius, fan bake. Once heated, place a baking tray in the oven to heat.
- Lay one tortilla/wrap on the heated tray. Spread with 1tbsp of tomato passata, then lay the next tortilla on top. Bake for 5 minutes, flip, then bake for a further 3.
- Once the base has been cooked, spread the remaining passata over the base. Spread the chicken, red onion and baby spinach over the tortilla, then sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the base is golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle spring onion, parsley and seasoning over the cooked pizza, then season. Serve hot.
- Curb those junk food cravings with this healthy pizza recipe by Rhiannon Baldock.