- Combine the eggs, milk, and grated cheese. Whisk together. Add the remaining ingredients, season generously and stir briskly until evenly combined.
- Heat the waffle iron and lightly grease it with Mainland ButterSoft Salted.
- Pour 1/3 cup of batter into the waffle iron (this will depend on the size of your iron). Spread to the edges and cook until golden brown. Store in a warm oven until you’ve repeated this process with the remaining batter.
- Serve hot with butter, avocado, relish and toasted seeds.
- Leftover waffles can be stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours or frozen for up to 1 month. Reheat waffles under a hot grill.