- Pre-heat oven to 200oC.
- Toss tomatoes in olive oil, salt and pepper and roast for 10-15 minutes or until tomatoes have started blistering.
- Blend ¾ of the basil with oil to make into a basil oil (use food processor or mortar and pestle).
- Cook pasta as per instructions and drain. Toss pasta with basil oil and your roasted tomatoes.
- Serve with torn fresh basil leaves, shaved parmesan and top with Mainland Garlic & Herb Butter.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Pappardelle Pasta is an egg made pasta of delicious ribbons, that absorb the rich flavours of traditional Italian cooking. For an extra hit of spice, you can add dried chilli flakes.